Availability of Resources
- Resources in our catalogue are available immediately or where demand is higher than expected will be printed within 2 weeks.
- Your delivery Docket will advise if there are any copies on backorder and one of the team from OTEN will contact you to let you know when your order can be completed
What is a trade account ?
- If you are an organisation that orders resources regularly, consider opening a trade account with us. There is no need to pay upfront as we will invoice you. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
What is End of year stock take ?
- At the end of each year we organise the printing for the New Year. We encourage customers to let us know by the end of October approximately how many copies of each resource they need early in the following year. This will avoid OTEN from running out of stock when all the large orders come through in January and February.
- There will be an online form available from October 2016 for this purpose.
What is the difference between CSWE Workbooks (2009) vs Living in Australia ?
- The CSWE Workbooks were created for the previous curriculum (2009 edition) and are a module based format.
- The Living in Australia (2013 2nd Edition) series aligns to the 2013 CSWE curriculum and are a text based format.