Why You Need It
To be successful you need to understand the Australian jobseeking market.
- Learn the language of jobseeking
- Understand what Australian employers are looking for
- Learn how to tailor your jobseeking to local conditions
- Learn how to promote yourself in person, on the phone and in writing
- Be confident
You will need:
You will need a modern browser. Please visit Browse Happy to choose a modern browser. The minimum supported version for each major browser is:
- Google Chrome: version 48
- Mozilla Firefox: version 44
- Internet Explorer: version 11
- Pop-up blockers should be turned off.
You will need the latest version of these plug-ins. The minimum supported version for each is:
The recommended screen resolution is 1280×1024. The minimum supported resolution is 1024×768.
- Broadband internet connection
- Speakers and/or headphones
You will need to log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) to use the courses. Please note that you will automatically be logged out of the LMS after 2 hours of inactivity. You must close the course window to save your course results before you are logged out.