Log on to explore common grammatical structures and see how they are used in a range of workplace texts. Improve your understanding of grammar and build accuracy through a focus on useful, functional workplace language. You can read explanations, try a range of interesting and engaging practice exercises and then immediately apply the principles you’ve learnt to your own situation.
Why You Need It
Improve your career prospects through strong communication.
- Produce more effective written correspondence
- Reduce the time it takes you to write emails, reports etc
- Increase your written accuracy
- Gain confidence
- Get promoted at work
You will need:
You will need a modern browser. Please visit Browse Happy to choose a modern browser. The minimum supported version for each major browser is:
- Google Chrome: version 48
- Mozilla Firefox: version 44
- Internet Explorer: version 11
- Pop-up blockers should be turned off.
You will need the latest version of these plug-ins. The minimum supported version for each is:
The recommended screen resolution is 1280×1024. The minimum supported resolution is 1024×768.
- Broadband internet connection
- Speakers and/or headphones
You will need to log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) to use the courses. Please note that you will automatically be logged out of the LMS after 2 hours of inactivity. You must close the course window to save your course results before you are logged out.