Doctors is an online course designed to develop English and communication skills to assist overseas trained doctors to meet the spoken language proficiency levels required for registration in Australia and other English-speaking countries for effective doctor-patient communication.
Why You Need It
Improve your English and spoken communication skills.
- Get the job you are qualified for
- Communicate clearly with patients and other health care
- Negotiate confidently
You will need:
You will need a modern browser. Please visit Browse Happy to choose a modern browser. The minimum supported version for each major browser is:
- Google Chrome: version 48
- Mozilla Firefox: version 44
- Internet Explorer: version 11
- Pop-up blockers should be turned off.
You will need the latest version of these plug-ins. The minimum supported version for each is:
The recommended screen resolution is 1280×1024. The minimum supported resolution is 1024×768.
- Broadband internet connection
- Speakers and/or headphones
You will need to log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) to use the courses. Please note that you will automatically be logged out of the LMS after 2 hours of inactivity. You must close the course window to save your course results before you are logged out.