Why You Need It
English for Hospitality provides English and communication skills training for real-life situations. It is designed for hotel workers and students studying hospitality.
- Gain confidence to talk to guests
- Understand guests
- Get a good job
You will need:
You will need a modern browser. Please visit Browse Happy to choose a modern browser. The minimum supported version for each major browser is:
- Google Chrome: version 48
- Mozilla Firefox: version 44
- Internet Explorer: version 11
- Pop-up blockers should be turned off.
You will need the latest version of these plug-ins. The minimum supported version for each is:
The recommended screen resolution is 1280×1024. The minimum supported resolution is 1024×768.
- Broadband internet connection
- Speakers and/or headphones
You will need to log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) to use the courses. Please note that you will automatically be logged out of the LMS after 2 hours of inactivity. You must close the course window to save your course results before you are logged out.