ABOUT THIS SITE
TAFE NSW – Your English Language Resource Specialists
This site provides information and an ordering facility for TAFE NSW Online English Resources and CSWE Curriculum licences.
TAFE NSW is the leading training provider in Australia and amongst the largest in the world, with over 500,000 enrolments annually. TAFE NSW provides leadership in the field of English language and literacy education through resource and curriculum development, and is:
- a leading producer of multimedia online English language resources
- an award winning mobile language learning app developer
- Australia’s largest publisher of language and literacy resources and teaching materials
- the creator of the most widely taught national language and literacy curricula in Australia, the Certificates in Spoken and Written English, ( CSWE )
- The largest provider of the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP), which is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training.
Supporting leading institutions
World-wide, over 500 institutions integrate TAFE NSW Online English Resources, CSWE curriculum and published teaching materials into their English language programs. Domestic and international clients include universities, colleges, TAFEs, high schools, language colleges, government agencies, libraries and corporates. TAFE NSW has sold over 300,000 individual licences to use its online English Language Resources including Apps, in Australia, China, Indonesia, and India.
For more information
Each section of this website includes the contact details of the specialist team who can help you with more information or to place an order.
For general enquiries about TAFE NSW English Language capability, please contact:
Eleze Drew, Head of SkillsPoint, Career Pathways, Aboriginal Languages and Employability Skills
Phone: +61 2 6768 2429